Sturdy replacement foot pegs?

Just picked up a used Baja Warrior with the Homelite 196cc. Had a bunch of rust in the gas tank and float bowl. In the process of replacing parts, cleaning it up, and getting it running. One of the foot pegs is missing but the replacements I see on Amazon have poor reviews, most saying that they bend easily. Any suggestions on some decent ones that are reasonable?
Really enjoying working on this thing......have started to look for more of them to cleanup and share with the family.

Triley41395

Just picked up a used Baja Warrior with the Homelite 196cc. Had a bunch of rust in the gas tank and float bowl. In the process of replacing parts, cleaning it up, and getting it running. One of the foot pegs is missing but the replacements I see on Amazon have poor reviews, most saying that they bend easily. Any suggestions on some decent ones that are reasonable?
Really enjoying working on this thing......have started to look for more of them to cleanup and share with the family.
Don't know the exact style of pegs on warrior but you have to remember that they are designed for kids and not intended for a 200 pound adult to stand on. The ones on my doodlebug seem fairly stout but I'm sure they will bend if I stand on them and ride through the corn rows.
You might have to use ones designed for a motorcycle if you want something really robust.

LIVIT

Have not tried them yet myself, but Go Power sports has a bolt on bar and pegs set that is getting good reviews. They're made for the TM 200 but I do think they would work on your Baja.