sundowner issues

sundowner

hey Mark G.that sure is a fine looking fox sundowner in your pics.are the fenders oem? the bike i have has the brake light and the fenders are different .

MikeBear

is there any one out there who supplies oem or aftermkt parts for the saxonette ?
mbman@juno.com

R. L. Fragoman
Box 157
Memphis, NY 13112
(315) 689-7047

Bob Fragoman, has all the parts for the Fox Sundowner, and has been working on them over 30+ years. If you still have the serial numbers for the frame and engine, he can give you the dates it was built. He typically responds to email quickly.

hey Mark G.that sure is a fine looking fox sundowner in your pics.are the fenders oem? the bike i have has the brake light and the fenders are different .
That bike belongs to a friend of mine. That bike was in it's original box :eek: until about this time last year, it has never had fuel in it, it is basically brand new (well its 40 years old but you get the point). You could get chrome or plastic fenders on them, some of them came with different gas tanks, and spoked wheels, and some did not come with lights at all. Depends on the year and what the customer wanted. Lets see a pic of yours:thumbsup:

let me know what parts you need if you need part numbers for them i can probably help i have a sachs parts diagram with all the part numbers on it for the 50cc sachs motor :scooter:

fox sundowner

thank you.I just talked with Bob and currently making a list of parts that I need.If you could supply me with a parts diagram that would be awsome.

fox sundowner

That bike belongs to a friend of mine. That bike was in it's original box :eek: until about this time last year, it has never had fuel in it, it is basically brand new (well its 40 years old but you get the point). You could get chrome or plastic fenders on them, some of them came with different gas tanks, and spoked wheels, and some did not come with lights at all. Depends on the year and what the customer wanted. Lets see a pic of yours:thumbsup:
I have the same bike.When talking to mb man,He said that my serial number didnt match any that he has seen.He said it might be a manco .The tag on the frame says fox,janesville ,wi.

On the Manco Bikes there will be an oblong sticker 1"x2" or so in front of the motor on the top of the skid plate with their name on it . You can take them off to say they are a Fox Sundowner .