Super Bronc Project/possibly Sell

Just testing the waters here in the forum, figured I'd give the community a crack at it first before heading to eBay/Craigslist. I've considered restoration on this bike, as it's mostly complete,minus sprocket guard, seat in tough condition thanks to the stinkin' mice, but unfortunately my hands & time are taking up with to many projects the way it is. Not to mention just getting the darn time to tackle it.

This VT-8 Super bronc has been in storage for all of it's life, has some very nice upgrades,, motor turns over nice, tires hold air, tanks are very nice, everything seems to be as it should for sitting many years in heated storage. I just got this back to the shop, so bear with me as I have yet to test anything for proper working conditions. If there's any interest from the community, please feel free to reach out to me at throttlewideopen33@yahoo.com
I'm located in Eastern Iowa ( Cedar Rapids Area)
I would like to keep this bike complete, if no buyers in the surrounding area that can pick up, then parting out might be an option. Hope to hear from a few of you.

I would like the reach out to everyone that helped me sell my Speedway Shrike mini bike, it was parted out and sold on eBay across the country, you guys were a great help, much appreciated again. If any of you our curious about my trustworthiness, please swing over to eBay and look me up under swr82, I've had a 100% feeback rating for many many years, and I take pride in that. Thanks again everyone!

Thanks everyone.

Attachments