Super Bronc - Should I Get It?

A friend at work has a Super Bronc rolling frame, everything is there except the engine and its somewhat rough shape but not bent up or been welded on....DIRTY and surface rust.

He wouldn't even consider selling it when I called him but his wift made enough fuss about collecting junk and he said he would sell it now. His bottom dollar was $200 for the bike, Is it worth it? I Need to make my mind up by saturday otherwise he's keeping it.

A friend at work has a Super Bronc rolling frame, everything is there except the engine and its somewhat rough shape but not bent up or been welded on....DIRTY and surface rust.

He wouldn't even consider selling it when I called him but his wift made enough fuss about collecting junk and he said he would sell it now. His bottom dollar was $200 for the bike, Is it worth it? I Need to make my mind up by saturday otherwise he's keeping it.
thats a steal man snatch it up i have one let me tell yea its is so awesome ask josh about his

Hey Jesse

Its fathersday weekend at Jeff Mihalko's place in Windber PA. I went the last few years, and its a great time! You got to go. We can race our Broncs through the trails.

Josh

How about any parts for it? I do remember it's missing the kickstand and the rubber boots on the front forks are dry rotted, tires are shot, no headlight .

I have a rebuilt older kohler 10hp in my garage that is taking up space. If I do get this thing I have really no place to put it, the thing is huge for a minibike but looks like so much fun and has alot potential to restore :doah: I already have 2 dirtbikes 2 snowmobiles and my rupp. But it would be nice to have a bigger minibike for us "big kid's" in the family lol

So at $200 its a steal?

Your super bronc's look nice guys!

Last edited:
hay jesse i am planning on goin to windbar next year if i can you can throw your bike in with mine and ill take it for ya and meet you there thats up to you though i live in ann arbor so im not to far from you i dont think let me know