"Super Stocker" Vintage Class-FloridaMiniBikes

I had this exact same model stellar in the early 70's, cruising the hood of the south bronx with an occasional romp with a gang of ten to randalls Island. Heathkit had a $49.00 sale on thier 5hp Briggs. I bought it, but did not have the subway fare to get home, (8 miles). Jumping the turnstile with a 5hp briggs was out of the question for this 12 year old, needless to say, It was a long walk.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch: I picked up a set of chrome shocks that are a 1/4 inch longer than the originals. My theory is I gained about 60 pounds since the 70's and need a lil more oomph for my butt cheeks. The original shocks are spending the night with a half can of Gunk.
BEFORE:

Here they are after a Kabuki Klean up.
AFTER:

Wiley Cayote Wreck-O-Mends ACME for all your Mini Bike needs!!!

Mini bike Tuesday went down great! After playing with a stripper, I mean, after applying a can of stripper, and sanding the, "Super Stocker", Kromagnum and myself were getting a lil pee oh'd on the time and elbow grease needed to remove a layer of rattle can, and the original Stellar Blue. Being of the Highly decorated dysfunctional veteran status, we headed over to the local nest of American, "Support our Troops" types, and proceeded to use thier Top Secret Sandblaster, strategically located in thier "Base Auto Hobby Shop". This weapon of mass destruction erased all we needed in one hours time, for the nominal fee of six Yew Ess dollars. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we applied some primer, and tested some white paint on the swing arm. NOTE: If you have access to a US military installation, Please check thier auto hobby shop, for invaluable equipment and know how. This message and the coke can will self destruct in ten, nine, eight.....

Forget about your Hemi's and your GTO's...
I got a new machine, and it really goes...
When the Methanol Raptor is starting to whine...
You'll know that this Super Stocker, wants to get on the line!
<p>

Okay, I took a couple of lines from the Beach Boys, SS396 song they were distributing at the car shows, (yes, I got the 45). Got a couple more shades of pale.......

Seg-Way to Santana's. yes I hope your feeling better!

Yeah, got this guy that probably did the New York City subway systems Rattle Can paint job back in the 70's, spraying it for me. Two dollar burgers and a spark plug and he's good to go!!!

Been a lil slow on this but will ramp it up soon. Gotta a nice shiny, chrome, Harley swing arm plate that will go over the motor base plate.

Gotta drill new holes in the motor base plate, if I going to go with the raptor, (Gas tank throws it off).

But I got this 5hp Tec that will go smoothly in da hole. Decisions, Decisions. Something Gotta give....and it might be me!