TAS Motor information anyone?

I have what appears to be a Keystone minibike with a TAS motor. The bike was pulled from a barn and has not run in some time. The rope pull starter is not there. The cover is there the innards are not.

I am looking for any info or a manual for this motor. I am pretty sure parts are no longer around for this thing. It seems to have decent compression . . . cleaning up the carb and some fresh gas may be all it needs to run. Any info would be great and thanks in advance.

kenco

keystone

Hi: I just found this site. You can still get the pawls and innards that will work. Tanaka is who originally made the TAS Motor. They do not make this particular one, but one of the small ice augers uses the same pull start, the piston and rings are also the same in it. I actually have a copy of the original manual that came with these bikes. I also have a number of NOS parts for these. Depending on what you need, I may be able to help.

I am in the process of restoring a Keystone minibike and may have spare parts that you may need. I am missing a fuel tank and petcock on mine, so we may be able to swap or sell to get us all up and running.