Tecumseh billet retainers set for the H50 and larger needed

markus

I am looking for a pair of billet retainers to use on an H50-H60 I am building for myself. The part number for them is 36957K A few years back someone had sold a quite a few sets on here at once, hoping maybe someone picked that deal up and maybe willing to sell a set???? I have extra sets of the the small frame/OHV billet motorsports retainers if you wanted to build a smaller engine we could trade or something as well

collected a Billet rod, The Motorsports springs, will be watching for an extended H70 mcr camshaft to modify (they are usually Ductile Iron and stronger) and I thought I had a set of the retainers, but all I found was an empty box for them o_O

How about a partial barter for one of your H60 billet rods, the one with the HS40 wrist pin. I may have the H70 camshaft you need as well! ;)

markus

How about a partial barter for one of your H60 billet rods, the one with the HS40 wrist pin. I may have the H70 camshaft you need as well! ;)
Can't do it, I purchased another H60 cranked SBH for it (the extra rod) the other day on ebay.

Can't do it, I purchased another H60 cranked SBH for it (the extra rod) the other day on ebay.
No worries! So, it's $30 for the billet spring retainers and $40 for the MCR H70 camshaft. Shipping is probably around $8.50 for USPS Ground Advantage.

Attachments