Tecumseh H25 part wanted

My engine(s) info:
H25 250736

H25 250736

Need good carburetor and coil mount plates (need 2) -

Last edited:
not necessarily.. For the most part the body is the same, theres a couple different single ones like that, then a couple different tripples, for the lighting coils..

the plug wire and points and condensor stuff all can vary quite a bit..

but for the most part they're about the same

Tried looking your motor up on Partstree.com, no such animal. The closest to that number came up with p/n 639121 for carb and maybe 30545 p/n for coil mount plate. Both on Ebay not very exspensive. Good Luck

hers the ones I have.. Both were pulled from H25, so they have the right ength of plug wire and whatnot..

good shape, i tore em all down and cleaned em up, good points, great spark.. not frayed.. :shrug:

i have one NOS condenser..

I also have 2 h25,s with 5/8 crank, one is a Ducatti H25 with a rod knock, but the other seams tight yet..

Last edited:

this is the one I dug out for him but he said his had a different number on it....the H35 is marked 30550 on the points cover.....

Looks the same...:shrug:....I'm curious what the difference is I thought all small blocks without lighting coil were the same.

I wouldn't trust numbers on the little cover, unless you know for a fact thats the one that came on it from the factory.. I know all of these ones I have are wrong, they are in a big tub of gaskets and stuff.. :laugh:

There's a part number cast into every piece of the unit, the one for the base is down inside, like above the points..