Tecumseh Kick Starter

I just picked up a Tecumseh Kick Starter on ebay.
Does this thing use a special starter cup?
This Kick Starter didn't come with one.
Can someone show me what the one I need looks like, or a part number?
Has anyone ever made one of these work on a Predator engine?

Tecumseh Kick Starter | eBay

don't know about a Predator...it's a direct bolt on with the vintage Tecumseh's.

.....cool to look at but they put a lot of stress on the sheetmetal shroud.

I asked a previous EBay seller about the need for a special starter cup with the tecumseh factory accessory kick start and I was told it did not need a special cup.

I also recall an original tecumseh ad somewhere, probably on this site in the accessory thread, that said that no cup change was needed.

P.S. I had a kickstart on my minibike back in the day and I remember the mounting screws kept coming loose. My sure that your screws and shroud threads are in good shape and it would not hurt to use some loctite.

Also to save wear and tear on the whole deal, dont put the kickstarter on your engine until you've got it fine tuned. The last thing you want to do is keep to kicking and kicking and stressing the shroud trying to troubleshoot long drawn out starting problems.

Questions about the kick starter

When I got this kick starter it was really stiff......I had to force it through its stroke and it wouldn't retract by itself. So I took it apart, found a lot of metal dust embedded in grease. The gears had a lot of burrs on the teeth which I filed down. So I cleaned it up real good, shot WD-40 on everything,reassembled it, and it works like a champ. I haven't installed it on a mini bike yet. I have two questions:

Is this a right or left hand thread screw? I have got it to turn both ways with extreme resistance, and I am afraid to go any harder because I might break it.
I am talking about the screw in the center of the cam assembly here. (part #1)

Second question, the spring with the square bottom that they call the spring,brake in the diagram below (part #21)..... does that square part of the spring supposed to kinda hook onto something square, or is it just supposed to act as a brake for the cam assembly?