I'm looking for 2 covers that attach to the blower housing on an HS series motor. They would be removed if you added an electric starter and are held on by one screw and a bolt. Not sure what happened to the extra ones that I had? Thanks
hello,those are called extensions i just bought 3 of them,your talking about if you took off the electric starter you want to cover the flywheel teeth correct any tecumseh dealer has them or can get them 2 dollars a piece,hope this helps you the number is #tpc-35883