Thanks Trailhopper

Just wanted to send out a huge thank you to Trailhopper for the beautiful set of Golden Pinto stickers I got in the mail today. These will look great on my wife's Pinto that leathernun666 restored a few years ago. The quality of these are beautiful and compared to the originals, they are spot-on. A fantastic product from a great guy. Thank you Steve :thumbsup:

Hey Steve. Glad to see you got the set and happier that you like the quality. I've been getting real nice feedback on the ones that I have done so far. I am doing several manufacturers currently and all have come out exceptionally nice. My pleasure to help out the OldMiniBikes members. If anyone has any requests please PM me.

I also want to shout a thank you to Trailhopper, I got mine in the mail even before the Golden Pinto. I was told that my Pinto is somewhere in New York state and could make it to Vermont today.
Anyone know the painrt color or paint code?

That Pinto is soooooo nice. That paint looks amazing. I only hope that mine comes out as nice as that.
The paint color Was made by Using VHT Bronze engine paint. And then using duplicolor metalcast yellow over top of it. It was very tricky Because the paints didn't want to play nice together. I had to time the coats just right.

The bike in question :hammer:.......Still love that color !

Show off them stickers when you put them on Steve :thumbsup:
Paul did an excellent job on this Pinto. I've since added the rear fender, correct front wheel, an NOS white fuel tank, and I think i'm gonna have to get the original chainguard rechromed. Be a shame to put a new decal on a rusty guard. :scooter:

I had the chain guard rechromed on my 1969 Rupp Banchi, it cost me big bucks, but was worth it.
If I restore the Golden Pinto, I will need to get the chain guard rechromed also.

I had the chain guard rechromed on my 1969 Rupp Banchi, it cost me big bucks, but was worth it.
If I restore the Golden Pinto, I will need to get the chain guard rechromed also.
Man that Banchi is really nice. I love the earlier simple styled Rupps like yours. Can you elaborate on "big bucks"?

A friend of mine runs a vintage Harley shop and I sent it out with his stuff. Well I found out the hard way that he gets museum quality rechroming. I should have gone with "show quality" chrome.
Lesson learned.

I honestly never looked into pricing mainly due to the fact that there are no outfits around me that does chroming. I bet even show quality would still be a fair amount of bling.