There is a mini bike in that pile!

We'll since I have been on this mini binge, every where I go I'm lookin. That's a mini, there's a mini, I can make a mini out of that. Last weekend I was at a great charity trap and skeet shoot and what do I see? Not a cool old wooden duck boat, but a mini bike engine.. Briggs I/C. 3 hp. The owner was busy entertaining so I didn't start pressing for entry into all the outbuildings on the 800 acre farm.I'll be back. image.jpg

Later in the day I went to small engine mower shop to seek some old timer advice on briggs engines and got to look around a little. I KNOW ( hope ) there is a tote goat, taco, bonanza or some other treasure buried in this pile. It's where my atlas MB 3000 came from. Even the little red bicycle mite be stout enough to pop a 2 stroke in... Hmmm . The cool feeling and romance of finding a treasure is great and I will continue on the mission. image.jpg image.jpg

looking for treasure is the funnest. alot is luck. which i dont seem to have as one of my friends seems to have cool old bikes just fall into his lap all the time:censure: