theroy of relativity and the importance of minibikes

KB2ROCKET

The earth is an inconceivably tiny spec. even within our observable universe the universe is almost nothing compared to everything
You are almost nothing compared to the earth yet here we are thinking that we matter
So we may as well talk about and ride minibikes because our insignificant life span is just a wink of an eye.
But in terms of relativity we are all we have

In the known universe the age humans have been here literally a blink of time ... out existence is fragile to say the least ..
Our self worth knows no bounds .. we are arrogant.

KB2ROCKET

Ok great thanks I have just spent almost 45 min.s reading and watching videos about a nut case egg head in 1935 who thought it was a good idea to put a cat in a box with a radioactive object a Geiger counter a hammer and a vile of poison so he could smoke a joint with his friends and try and convince them that the cat in the box is alive and dead at the same time but if you open the box you will ensure that only one outcome is possible to bad go pros weren't around in 1935 they would never need to open the dam box .this Schrodinger dude makes me feel very normal and mainstream lol

Last edited:

KB2ROCKET

I have been feeling rather bad for the last few weeks so strange hopeless posts have been flowing I will return to normal posts soon I hope

It's nice to investigate, contemplate, and try to understand the workings of the universe KB2; but in the end the human mind will never be able to fully understand that universe with any certainty because of the "Ogy Uncertainty Principle". Example: You have a lone mouse sitting in a submarine at the bottom of the ocean. He may understand a few things about his universe; food & water for instance. But for the most part he will wander around; exploring "his" universe but he will never be able to figure out or comprehend how the motor or any of the other mechanical parts of his world work. And if by some miracle he WAS able to figure out the entire workings of his universe; he still would be unaware that just on the other side of his steel encased universe there lies an entire universe of the ocean surrounding him. And beyond that another universe just above the surface and on and on and on. Bottom line; I do not think that the human mind is; nor will ever be; capable of fully understanding the workings of the universe. Because even though you might fully understand your universe; you will never be able to be sure that there isn't another one out there just beyond yours. Ogy

KB2ROCKET

It's nice to investigate, contemplate, and try to understand the workings of the universe KB2; but in the end the human mind will never be able to fully understand that universe with any certainty because of the "Ogy Uncertainty Principle". Example: You have a lone mouse sitting in a submarine at the bottom of the ocean. He may understand a few things about his universe; food & water for instance. But for the most part he will wander around; exploring "his" universe but he will never be able to figure out or comprehend how the motor or any of the other mechanical parts of his world work. And if by some miracle he WAS able to figure out the entire workings of his universe; he still would be unaware that just on the other side of his steel encased universe there lies an entire universe of the ocean surrounding him. And beyond that another universe just above the surface and on and on and on. Bottom line; I do not think that the human mind is; nor will ever be; capable of fully understanding the workings of the universe. Because even though you might fully understand your universe; you will never be able to be sure that there isn't another one out there just beyond yours. Ogy
I completely agree I usually use a similar story but my story is about ants on a hill
I think I like your story better
but in either case we are to small to matter much
maybe we are a part of something bigger like one thread on a nut of a giant cosmic minibike LMAO
but it is more likely that humans are a cancer