These are really cool

They are cool, and his is a good example. But he's way over valued it. This statement at the end tells it all:

"I also will entertain trades for Harley sprints and vintage dirt bikes. What have you got that is interesting ? All must be complete and running. You will throw in the cash difference of course."

A Harley Sprint for this machine, PLUS cash? A pre-1972 dirt bike? I don't think so.

They are cool, and his is a good example. But he's way over valued it. This statement at the end tells it all:

"I also will entertain trades for Harley sprints and vintage dirt bikes. What have you got that is interesting ? All must be complete and running. You will throw in the cash difference of course."

A Harley Sprint for this machine, PLUS cash? A pre-1972 dirt bike? I don't think so.

Dave I agree, I was thinking the same myself...he'll have it forever at that price...

Dave I agree, I was thinking the same myself...he'll have it forever at that price...
LOL, if I thought I could trade his bike for a vintage Harley Sprint, I'd send him the cash right now. Your bike appears to be nicer than his, so his ad bears watching for value. If there is a buyer out there who recalls riding one of these around as a kid, his price might be just fine. We know how nostalgia sells. Guilty of over paying myself. :laugh:

LOL, if I thought I could trade his bike for a vintage Harley Sprint, I'd send him the cash right now. Your bike appears to be nicer than his, so his ad bears watching for value. If there is a buyer out there who recalls riding one of these around as a kid, his price might be just fine. We know how nostalgia sells. Guilty of over paying myself. :laugh:
Yeah I'm gonna keep an eye on it...I saved the pics from that ad too so i can have some reference just in case also...

wow that's pretty sweet.

Thank you! I love this thing... I use it for cruising around the lake we always visit in norther Michigan.. Also use it to run beer and towels, fishing stuff up and down the hill from the house to the lake...

Ding Ding

I dig that cargo box on the back. Very utilitarian. And not having to lift your leg over a frame backbone to get on/off is nice.