They just keep getting bigger

Well I finally got to ride the big yellow beast (Terra Cat ) :thumbsup:
I had to fiddle with the carb a little but after that she ran like a top.Then I got the Cheetah all done and took it for a ride too, Wow that bike is fun !!! So I thought I might as well get the others out too . My neighbors gotta love me :eek:ut: Just to give you guys an idea of the size of this heard, I set the Trail Horse next to the Cheetah. The Cheetah is the smallest of the big bikes :biggrin:

Get a picture of somone on the Terra Cat. That think is BEAST. And is that a 10HP Tec on it? If so, it looks like a 5hp due to the bike being so big!

Thought you were talking about your gf :laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh: NO I'm married Jesse. And I got me a little petite wife this time. My ex wife was 6' tall so I'm going the opposite way on women.:thumbsup:

Get a picture of somone on the Terra Cat. That think is BEAST. And is that a 10HP Tec on it? If so, it looks like a 5hp due to the bike being so big!
It is a 5hp Tec on the bike. I will try to find some vetically challenged people, or as we call them here (midgets) to sit on my bikes so they look even bigger :1orglaugh::1orglaugh::1orglaugh:

Last edited: