This weather sucks - ''Big Lolly'' !!

I74

We got frigg'n ''creemed'' here in E central Iowa the last few days,, & on top of the record snow,, we had 2 blizzards,, & are currently going into a deep freeze,, the next few days also .. o_O

Current temp. this Sat morn. here,, is around -16*f ,with the wind chill.
Around midnight tonight,, it's supposed to go down to around -36*f,, & stay that way till Tues. ..''F#ck'' !! :eek::confused:

Can't wait till we hit the road full time RV,, yet in the next couple of years or so,, as we will ''never'' plan on being around these ''bruital'' winter conditions ever again.

Am think'n New Mexico or Nevada in the winter months. ;)

Iowa is really nice in the late spring/early summer though,, as that's when we would ''only'' come back for a visit once in a while...

Here's a lovely pic. I took this morning. :rolleyes:

Notice the bare grass patch in the front yard on the right of the pic.,, & the vortex impression in the snow around it !!
Crazy $#it right there !

I
100_7685.JPG

Last edited:
We got frigg'n ''creemed'' here in E central Iowa the last few days,, & on top of the record snow,, we had 2 blizzards,, & are currently going into a deep freeze,, the next few days also .. o_O

Around midnight tonight,, it's supposed to go down to around -36*f,, & stay that way till Tues. ..''F#ck'' !! :eek::confused:

Can't wait till we hit the road full time RV,, yet in the next couple of years or so,, as we will ''never'' plan on being around these ''bruital'' winter conditions ever again.

Iowa is really nice in the late spring/early summer though,, as that's when we would ''only'' come back for a visit once in a while...

Notice the bare grass patch in the front yard on the right of the pic.,, & the vortex impression in the snow around it !!
Crazy $#it right there !

I
View attachment 310110
Nice Pic! I’ve lived in the Bay Area all my life so never experienced harsh winters. We just get the occasional Earth Quake to keep us in check.

I74

Nice Pic! I’ve lived in the Bay Area all my life so never experienced harsh winters. We just get the occasional Earth Quake to keep us in check.
Hi Joe ! :)

Funny you say that,, I was born in S.F.,, & also lived in Palo Alto,, plus resided in a few other Nor. Cal. areas,,, years ago ....

The Sierra's don't get ''bruital'' cold,, anywhere close to like we do .

This is like the movie, - ''Day after tommorow'' $#it ! :eek:

I

Crazy $#it right there !

I
View attachment 310110
Keep it there!