tools / tools where to start

I am looking for suggestions on shop equipment and tools, from the basic to the you gotta make one of these. I will be retireing and well I cant really retire, I will go crazy so I am going to start up a small engine repair business and an looking for any and all imput on this matter.. Thanks in advance..
:deal: :hammer: :grind: :shrug: :eek:ut: :bowdown: :scooter: equals sheer fun

:hammer:Hammer, definitly start with the hammer! It's sounds like a joke but trust me--Wrench set, socket sets, it will amaze and piss you off how many kinds of screw drivers there are and yet you'll need them all. #1 phillips,#2, #3, #4, short, long, with a 90 degree bend, impact , fits a rachet wrench--and still it's not enough-and that's just the standard size phillips there's phillips that are under size #1-probibly need a dozen or so of them too. Start with the hammer-long handle, short, ball peen, claw, rubber, cow hide, bronze, sledge for those delicate jobs***********:hammer:

Often Craftsman will have a starter set, I got one as a kid and still have most of the tools. I built on it as I got more proficiant and started making money with them, you cant go wrong with Craftsman tools! I own many different brands, many Snap-On tools as well. They are super nice but also very expensive, a pair of pliers will run ya $45 where the same type in a Craftsman is half that. It's your decision in the end, so weigh all the options and opinions then go from there.:thumbsup:

I am looking for suggestions on shop equipment and tools, from the basic to the you gotta make one of these. I will be retireing and well I cant really retire, I will go crazy so I am going to start up a small engine repair business and an looking for any and all imput on this matter.. Thanks in advance..
:deal: :hammer: :grind: :shrug: :eek:ut: :bowdown: :scooter: equals sheer fun
Buy the Hayne's small engine book. 20% of it is about the tools needed to start a small engine shop. :thumbsup: