Trail Horse frame, Rupp Bandit front wheel

Just picked up a trail Horse frame that has some mismatched parts. I was going to fix it up but I decided I'm going to take the non original front end and engine for other projects and sell the frame. The frame is nice, no cracks and straight. The rear fender is in pretty poor shape and it was repainted with a brush at some point but overall it's pretty good. It hasn't been hacked like a lot of frames I've seen. Rupp Bandit front wheel will be sold separately. That wheel is in good shape, a little bit of pitting but no pinholes. Comes as shown sans forks, handlebars and engine. Asking $60 for the frame and $20 for Rupp Bandit wheel. Screenshot_2019-01-16-19-22-47~2.png

Looks like maybe rupp handle bars too? I don’t think the fork is trail horse or trail blazer either.

Is the rear fender fixable? Just cracked in the middle of the fender? If you’d sell just the fender I’d be interested in the fender. Thanks, Bobby

The forks and handlebars are both from a Rupp but they're not in good enough shape to be useful for a restoration. The handlebars are kinked too. The rear fender is solid but it's bent up and there's only about 2" of metal holding the rear section on unfortunately