Tube bender

Looking to make my own frame wondering if any one has any good info on a tubing bender that wont cost an arm and a leg to buy any help would be great thanks

You can buy them that is just a handle and radius, and do it Armstrong style.. :hammer: I used to setup and run production on rotary draw benders and always wanted to make a head that would plop down over the end of our log slitter.. But the tooling is the expensive part.. Clamps and follow blocks and mandrels you could make. a radius might be a bit harder..

Depending how much of a bend you want to do the cheapest on Ebay would be the ones like Harbor Freight sells. Anything better then that and the cost goes up and up.

125ccCrazy

The HF benders will kink tubing before you get a tight bend,
(I have one "JUNK") and the conduit benders like you find at Lowes won't get a tight bend, the radius is too big...

For building frames you want small tight bends and to do a good job your looking at hundreds of dollars for a decent hand bender and a couple dies.. The dies alone can run well over $100 each.....

I was looking into the home made bender from Gingerys website but havent got around to building it yet..