Tule Trooper project

motocycle

Tule Trooper, For those that never heard of these. machines. they were built in Washington, State, in the mid to late 1960's. Heavy built off-road bikes, with a Hi-Lo gearbox. Extremely powerful for a mini bike, but it is a off-road bike. capable of carrying an adult. They came in at least 4 sizes maybe 6 sizes, not sure on that.

This project was taken apart and put upstairs in a small engine shop, a long time ago. About 95% of the parts are there. Front wheel is missing; but most modern wheel barrow wheel is the same. Some bolts are missing.
All the hard to find parts are there, The 2-speed transfer-case, and clutch assembly, and cargo box are terribly hard to find, I have these parts.

The front-end is bent a little, it is only steel pipe, so not a big deal, frame is nice, rear tire looks new but old, handgrips and cables should be replaced. It is all disassembled. The engine and clutch is all complete not disassembled. I keep referring to the clutch; it is a heavy duty, torque clutch, something like vintage snowmobiles. These machines really pull and in Hi range the go, actually too fast. So these are the best of both worlds.

I am asking $250 firm for this. I have another ad in the complete machines section, 2 other Tule troopers and a Heald

Location Cambria County ,PA zip code 16636, about 40 miles from Windber. I had planned to go the the Mini Bike Reunion but I just can't make it.

Will add pics tomorrow

motocycle

The engine mounting plate is removed, this was disassembled, when this project came to me. Somebody may have been working on a custom build, on this machine. Please look at pics and ask me questions. That engine mount is just a piece of flat steel. Nothing special there.