Two Pacesetter III three wheelers for sale.

I have two Pacesetter III three wheelers for sale in Central Kansas. One is complete and I had it running 15 years ago or so. Since then it has sat in an old hay shed and now it doesn't have compression. Probably a stuck valve as it ran well and didn't smoke before. Needs some work, probably tires, free up the brakes, etc, but is a solid project. Seat and fuel tank aren't original. Fiberglass fenders are in pretty good shape. The other is a basket case, engine in a box. Mostly there but would need extensive work to put back in service. Also have a third engine of unknown condition that is complete I'd throw in. Would like to sell both/all of this stuff at once. Please don't ask for one or two parts off of these as I want them to be as complete as possible so they would still make good projects. $250 for all. I have lots more pictures and would be glad to chat more about the overall condition and such. Located north of Wichita, KS. Cash only and I'm not interested in shipping these or delivering them as my old pickup doesn't like to wander too far out of town these days!

Attachments