tyrod 4

you guys I wanted to ask is it normal for the muffler to get super hot? I have three different types of mufflers for my go-kart and all of them get hot like really hot after an hour or two of riding around the Mufflers look like they could melt plastic and they're very hot

Cuda54

They all get hot after riding them a while! If you keep the long one on I would put a brace on it so it will not break off! Nice little cart!

Harquebus

The basic shape is familiar but I'm not a big fan of steering wheel controls. A wheel should be for steering (alone) and what better use for feet is there than braking and acceleration?

:blink::no::lol:

If you think the exhaust pipe is hot, try placing your hand on the cylinder head.

Last edited:
The basic shape is familiar but I'm not a big fan of steering wheel controls. A wheel should be for steering (alone) and what better use for feet is there than braking and acceleration?

:blink::no:[emoji38]

If you think the exhaust pipe is hot, try placing your hand on the cylinder head.
I'm not a fan of steering controls either but seeing that this go-kart is only about 5 feet long I don't really see how a 6 foot 2 guy could use pedals comfortably I had a friend offer to extend the frame but I don't want to jeopardize the the durability of the frame when I go off road