unknown chopper

markus

looks like a Manco Delta one, never saw a seat like that on the mancos though. does the engine plate fold over on the front and back? CCS did seem to be sort of connected with Manco somehow, but thier chopper had some different lines to it

The forks were originally chrome like yours on this delta one I had a couple years ago :

Yep, I told the person who was selling it on Facebook that it was a Manco and not a Bonanza like he thought it was. I also told him itad Arco Bushwacker wheel on it. I hope you didn't buy it thinking it was a Bonanza. I hope you paid less than what he was asking as well.

Last edited:
No I didn't, was thinking about it but couldn't figure out what it was. So of course I came to the most knowledgeable mini bike site in the universe to find out. Lol so it's a mutt? Yours doesn't have a foot brake though or was that added?

Last edited:

markus

No I didn't, was thinking about it but couldn't figure out what it was. So of course I came to the most knowledgeable mini bike site in the universe to find out. Lol so it's a mutt? Yours doesn't have a foot brake though or was that added?
The foot brake looks like it came from the same place the rear wheel did, some type of Jap trail bike: