Unreal ! Shocker

That is messed up. I also have a 10 month old son, and I personally think that piece of shit should be hung. What kind of demented POS would do that? The company providing the baby monitor service should have prevented this whole thing. It should have updated automatically. Who knows if the POS is a potential rapist or murderer. I can't help but feel bad for the family.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Its the same with your cell phone or Y-fi . A hacker can pick up your phone Transmission, Or if they figure out your password on your y-fi, look out.

So don't be saying your credit card # on a cell phone.

Computer hacks get bored, that's when the do this crap and design Bugs / Viruses.

At my old work, we would not take your card # over the phone.

When our kids were babies, our neighbor had a baby a month after ours.

One day the babies were sleeping and we started to hear something on our monitor ? WHAT? ! It was the neighbor talking over at their house.!

Turns out they bought the same monitor as ours and they were close enough to link up !

P.s. also this crap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szQD300grvU

Last edited:
o great.....and of course they explain thoroughly and show every criminal in america How-To ripoff people...:doah:
this does look like a coming crisis...good post BB

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
o great.....and of course they explain thoroughly and show every criminal in america How-To ripoff people...:doah:
this does look like a coming crisis...good post BB
A tinfoil wrap around your card can stop them.

The worst part is Our Government's were warned of this when they decided to put the chip in passports. An they went ahead and did it anyway. The high Frequency chip was meant to be read from the booth at customs.

But these thief's can read the passport too, from 15 - 20 feet away !

The Credit and Debit cards are a Low Frequency chip. So they have to get up close to you.