Very Big Mini Bike For sale in Ohio

Jesse,

Thanks for the offer, but finally someone came and got it. Paid what I was asking. He was the first to look at it. I hated to see it go, epecially the 9 HP tecumseh that I had the shaft turned to 3/4", but I needed the room to build more stuff. I am going to make a short beefy off road go kart. I have another 4 wheeler that I am almost finished with.

Vinny

What ever became of that Heald Super Bronc VT 10? I would love to have one of those.

All I have left now are three mini bikes for me and my kids. And one three wheeler that I think I am going to tear down and make the go kart I have been thinking of.

I am going to throw it on craigslist for $300 firm this week / weekend for a shot period.

Three Wheel Pic

Three Wheel Pic

What ever became of that Heald Super Bronc VT 10? I would love to have one of those.

All I have left now are three mini bikes for me and my kids. And one three wheeler that I think I am going to tear down and make the go kart I have been thinking of.

I am going to throw it on craigslist for $300 firm this week / weekend for a shot period.

Three Wheel Pic

Three Wheel Pic
If you are interested in a Super Bronc I might have a frame and some other parts you might be interested in. I am in NW Ohio. Let me know.