Vintage Briggs oil bath air cleaner question.

Can anyone please help me identify (and hopefully find this part) The air filter is a United Oil Bath air filter, made from 1947 to the mid 60's I believe. The unit was patented in 1945 and sold started in 47 from what I have been able to research so far. bsac.jpg I

ELT

Can anyone please help me identify (and hopefully find this part) The air filter is a United Oil Bath air filter, made from 1947 to the mid 60's I believe. The unit was patented in 1945 and sold started in 47 from what I have been able to research so far. View attachment 300371 I
The elbo is a Briggs part. Do you have an operators manual for the engine? The operators manual has a good parts list. Once you have a part number a Google search may turn on up. I've had good luck finding old Briggs parts.

The elbo is a Briggs part. Do you have an operators manual for the engine? The operators manual has a good parts list. Once you have a part number a Google search may turn on up. I've had good luck finding old Briggs parts.
No, I dont have a operators manual. I have the oil bath filter housing and saw this elbow in a picture online. Can anyone help with the B&S part number for teh assembly or does any one have one for sale?

The choke parts would be seperate parts of the elbow. Correct . I spent 3 hours searching eBay and google in every way shape and form and found nothing.