Vintage Torque Fest Dubuque Ia. May 1-2

LONG

there will be some minibike action there as well!

Vintage Torque Fest is a fund raiser designed to help families that have children with congenital heart defects. Vintage Torque Fest is not the typical car show. This is a festival that brings together people from around the country that have a passion for keeping the traditions of the past alive. This means keeping the music, cars, clothes, and art alive. This is what Vintage Torque Fest is about. It is a festival that brings hot rods from around the country, artists from around the world, vendors from east and west coasts, and bands that have toured the world several times over into one location. This year we will get together in Dubuque, Iowa.

This is a different kind of car show – This show is about DRIVING.

Hot Rods are allowed to make exhibition laps on the dirt track.

International and national magazine coverage – Ol Skool Rodz, Traditional Rod & Kulture, Hot Rod, Cycle Source, Kustom, Hot Rod Deluxe, Powerglide, Pinstriping & Kustom Graphics, HOG, Rebel Rodz, Street Chopper, Car Kulture Deluxe, and DicE Magazine have been on site in the past. There has also been national television coverage as well. Most notably is My Classic Car with Dennis Gage.
Pin Up Contest with girls from 5 different states last year!

Cruise Friday at 3pm from Fairgrounds to Field of Dreams and Toy Museum in Dyersville.

Art Show – with artist from around the world contributing to the kustom kulture gallery and auction.

Feature cars and motorcycles will be inside the buildings

Vendors will be in the different buildings selling hot rod merchandise to the masses.

Entry to the show is $10 per day.

$15 for weekend pass (must purchase weekend pass before April 20, 2015)

Free Entry to Children 12 and under

Free Entry to Active Military with current Military ID

Car Entry to participate in the show – NO ADDITINOAL CHARGE

All gate proceeds from this event go to Helping Hannah's Heart.
To register go to REGISTRATION FORM.
Open to the public at NOON on Friday.
Open to the public at 8:00 am Saturday morning. Closes at ??? Saturday night.

All details at Vintage Torque Fest - The Only Traditional Hot Rod, Custom and Vintage Cycle Show in Iowa. May 1-2, 2015 in Dubuque, Iowa.

LONG

Saturday, May 2

Schedule of Events

8:00 am OPEN TO PUBLIC/Hot Rod Parking
Registered Cars are allowed to park inside the fairgrounds.
9:00 am Tuff Mudder Mini
See if you and your mini bike have what it takes to hit the back forty of the Dubuque County Fairgrounds

9:30 am Practice for Flat Track Motorcycles
Flat Track Practice - must sign insurance waiver to get on track.
10:15 am Vintage mini bikes & go karts exhibition
Anyone that wants to have some track time with their vintage mini bikes or vintage go karts will be allowed on the track at 10:00 am.
All participants must sign insurance waiver.
10:20 am GROUP PHOTO
Just before the pin up contest, we invite anyone dressed in vintage attire (no age requirement) to be a part of group photo at Stage 1
11:30 am Exhibition - Owner Showcase
Cars that are numbered 1-25 are allowed to stage. Car number is based on entry into the show. Those that pre register have the lowest numbers. Please pay attention to the PA system for details about what numbers are being allowed on the track.
12:00 pm Vintage Mini Bike & Go Kart Exhibition
Last chance for anyone with mini bikes or go karts to get on the track
12:45 pm Vintage Flat Track Cycles
Flat Track Cycles hit the track throughout the day! Be on the lookout
3:00 pm Art Auction/Adopted Family Presentation
Come and bid on some ORIGINAL art from artists around the world. Building B Also see what this show is REALLY about - helping families with kids that have congenital heart defects.
4:00 pm Silent Art Auction ENDS
Get your bids in BEFORE 4pm on some cool original art from around the world.
5:00 pm Midwest Jalopies Heat Laps
Vintage Dirt Track Racing
6:00 pm Vendors start to break down
At 6:30 pm vendors daily driver vehicles will be allowed on site.

Entertainment Schedule

10:45 am Stage 1 Miss Torque Thrust Pin Up Contest
Pin Up Contest
11:00 am Stage 2 Surf Zombies
Surf Legends from Iowa
11:45 am Stage 1 Rodney and the Regulars
Western Swing/Hillbilly Country
12:30 pm Stage 2 Jack Grelle
Honky Tonk/Outlaw Country
1:00 pm Stage 1 Jinx Jones
Guitar virtuoso - Rockabilly, jazz, and twang
1:45 pm Stage 2 CURIO
Americana / Roots
2:15 pm Stage 1 Kim Lenz
Rockabilly Queen
3:00 pm Stage 3 Art Auction
ART AUCTION in Building B
4:00 pm Stage 1 Gin Palace Jesters
High Energy Twang and Roll
5:00 pm Stage 2 Car Club Picks & Awards
Awards
6:15 pm Stage 2 Krank Daddies
Rock And Roll - I LIKE IT
7:30 pm Stage 2 The Ditchrunners
Outlaw Bluegrass
8:45 pm Stage 2 Psycho Devilles
Revved Up Rockabilly
10:00 pm Stage 2 The Afterdarks
Psychobilly

Last edited:

LONG

I was there last year and it was a blast. I intend to be there again this year.
thanks for the support. I have been helping with this show for 5 years. it is a Great cause. see you there. Hope to have my Buick there again. rebuilding engine now. its about 220 miles one way for me. but always worth it. great cars, minis, bikes, bicycles, art, swap, bands.........

LONG

sweet. well, looks like I wont have my buick engine rebuilt by then, or have my mini done either. might just have a bicycle..... I'll have to swing by and chat. I'll be helping with the show all weekend. I'll be bouncing around in a Tin Militia jacket. hopefully tshirt. then CHAIN RACING!

I plan on riding in the mini bike events . This will be my third year going . The weather looks great this year and not as muddy as prior years . We had a great time with our mini bikes . Look forward to seeing everyone there . I will have my 64 El Camino as my hauler .

I plan on riding in the mini bike events . This will be my third year going . The weather looks great this year and not as muddy as prior years . We had a great time with our mini bikes . Look forward to seeing everyone there . I will have my 64 El Camino as my hauler .
cool

saw a lot of minis there at the show. did not get a chance to see the tuff mudder race, but saw some pix. looked fun. was way to busy helping with the show.