walking dead anyone

I love this show but its repetitiveness is starting to any me. Beginning of new season find a new home end of season lose the new home. Come on.

catfishman

i just watched this show for the first time last weekend, then i watched several episodes yesterday, so i am kinda lost, dont know the the story of the governor.

Last night was about the first "good" episode all season. That whole "outbreak" story arc was way too drawn out and boring and could've been handled in like an epsiode or maybe two at the most.

Then the couple episodes that focused on the governor were pretty weak, IMO. Like seriously, who cares where he went after he left the prison and killed the people from Woodbury? All I wanted to see was him to come try it again and get stuck by Michonne! :death:

So they've basically had me watching something I've had little to no interest in for weeks now and then one great episode and now we wait until February to see if they do anything with this or go back to drawn out and boring. :glare:

I'm starting to see why zombie movies were always movies and never a series before. :sleeping:

Alright!!! Don't make me come down there Square and bleed all over your fists buddy because I will!! LOL!!
Don't get me wrong, I've been glued to it for the last three seasons and it's still one of only two shows (SOA!!) on TV I make an actual effort to watch in it's actual time slot.... I imagine I'll be watching until the bitter end, but I have to wonder where they're gonna ultimately go with all this. :shrug:

Also, I made the mistake(?) of reading the books. I liked the governor better in there where there was never any question he was a complete psychopath from the jump. :thumbsup:

45t

I've been watching from the begining. Love it, but it does have some dry spells periodically. I have to record it and watch it on my own because I have small kids that can't watch it and a wife that doesn't like to watch it.

Don't get me wrong, I've been glued to it for the last three seasons and it's still one of only two shows (SOA!!) on TV I make an actual effort to watch in it's actual time slot.... I imagine I'll be watching until the bitter end, but I have to wonder where they're gonna ultimately go with all this. :shrug:

Also, I made the mistake(?) of reading the books. I liked the governor better in there where there was never any question he was a complete psychopath from the jump. :thumbsup:
Where did you find the comic books at??? I would love to find them but don't have the $100'S of dollar that the crazies want for them, LOL!

Where did you find the comic books at??? I would love to find them but don't have the $100'S of dollar that the crazies want for them, LOL!
My collection of X-Men comics from when I was a kid notwithstanding, I'm no collector, I just wanted to read the stories.... My sister got these for me for my birthday this past year.....

The Walking Dead: Compendium One: Robert Kirkman, Charlie Adlard, Cliff Rathburn, Tony Moore: 9781607060765: Amazon.com: Books

The Walking Dead: Compendium Two: Robert Kirkman, Charlie Adlard, Cliff Rathburn: 9781607065968: Amazon.com: Books

oldfatguy

one difference in this show is they don't mind killing off major characters [as opposed to star trek where only the red shirts got killed] so you never really know who can be killed off next.
The show has it's slow weeks but it is still better then most of the junk on the tube.

oldfatguy

I love this show but its repetitiveness is starting to any me. Beginning of new season find a new home end of season lose the new home. Come on.
rumor is they will move into a shopping mall next, at least that has never been done before---- lol

when are we going to get a zombie simile icon ?

We should just make are own zombies we can just start giving people some of that crocodile that came from Russia then give them the bath salts that that the people in Florida we're on lol

oldfatguy

I heard that once that mad cow disease make the jump to humans we very well could have a sort of zombie apocalypse. Some are betting on a new strain of rabies to bring it about