WANTED: Beat up but functional Mini of any make. $200ish

I was set to pick up my first mini this weekend, but the guy sold it to a friend instead. I don't have a lot of money, so sniping craigslist has been my only recourse aside from the occasional Facebook Marketplace posting. No luck their either.

I was set to pick up a Baja Racer with a busted up seat, but as I said above, it isn't gonna happen, so I'm reaching out to this community in hopes that there's someone in Ohio who might be have something I can throw money at them for.

Ideally I'd like the same thing I was supposed to get, but if there's a decent rolling frame out there of another make I'd be mighty grateful for any and all possible leads.

My budget is around $200, so again, I'm not able to afford some of the older minis I've seen on this site.

Lastly I'm located in Columbus Ohio, so if anyone has a line on something or knows a guy who knows a guy I'd be happy to hear of it.

Cheers!

Harquebus

Craigslist, Failbook Marketplace and others that are becoming popular seems the way to go...you just have to check them every day. Something usually comes along and sometimes it's not properly titled and doesn't come up with the usual search terms...

1971_MB1A

I could probably fix you up with something vintage that does not look so pretty but would run and ride if you want to make the drive. PM me if interested.

I have a Murray mini l will sell for 225. It's in pretty good shape. It was running good this past summer. My grandkids have outgrown it not perfect but not bad at all. Burr oak mi Call 815/341/7938. Thanks Tom