wanted ct70 handle bars

Mr X

i was looking at some on ebay for a while and i just missed some. so im giving up and seeing if anyone here has some. i need those ones that are 2 seperate pieces and they bolt into the crown and they fold down as well.

Mr X

very nice thanks

do you have a picture of them on your bike? i want to see how much backsweep they got on a bike. also what model are you using them on? i have a 1969 ct70 fork i need to use them on and im using an after market throttle so the cable is not internal.

Last edited:
I am using them on a Lil Indian sabre - Work great but they are not as high as the originals on my bike. I only had one bar as the other was broken off. the bars mount to the top fork plate with 2 studs that go through the plate and secured with nuts. Here is a picture with it in rough-in - At this point I still need the seat and fenders and it will be done, Will post pics in another week or so of the finished bike. There are also a couple holes in the bars for wiring or something that I did not use but they look and work great.

LK