We're gonna need a bigger Boat!!!

Well i think i have pretty much maxed out my garage space with bikes and parts. I really need one of those pre fab sheds for some stuff. I just picked up these bikes today. a lil indian, go devil folding minibike, and a rupp continental. Actually the rupp i bought a couple days ago but the go devil and lil indian were 2 buys from today. These bikes just fit in my garage and thats about it on the count that i bought a 4 wheeler thats taking up some room. Anyways here are the pics of my recent purchases! I got some good deals.

SpyGuy

Man ....... some guys get all the luck.

Okay, so exactly how many bikes do you have? Time to start hanging a few from the rafters, on the walls, parking the car outside so you have more room .....

Man ....... some guys get all the luck.

Okay, so exactly how many bikes do you have? Time to start hanging a few from the rafters, on the walls, parking the car outside so you have more room .....
well lets just put it this way, i have a 2 car garage that i cant get in. and actually i built a shelf system that goes from one end to the other and it has bikes on it. I am gonna take a pic today. just for fun. I really have way to much.

SpyGuy

I wanna see this pic ..... sounds like you need to add another shelf or two ... dozen ....

I know a couple of guys who have some of that green pallet racking. They built a rack that is high enough to drive the nose of their cars under, using the shelving above for storage. An easy way to put more storage in the same space as the car ...

You have one of those Bologna bikes too.. :lol: Yours looks like a lot nicer than Phills though. That thing is a nightmare.. Your 3 wheeler is sweet. :thumbsup: Thats a great Idea, I might have to talk Rick into chopping one of his bikes up..

*looks for the jaw-sagging smiley ....*

As someone said earlier, "Good Lord, man, that's a lot of money/bikes!" Okay, I'm impressed ....... and now I know who the "go-to" guy is if I need anything.

so.... seeing as you have A TON of bikes, how do you manage to hold everyone from gawking in sheer terror with amazement (but mostly terror) and dropping unconscious when they see that masterpeice cough.., cough.. i mean garage!