western flyer ss 300

markus

Note: Prefer to sell this local if possible, I am willing to ship but I am not going to pre quote prices for shipping and I will need a couple of days to gather supplies. will have to come in multiple boxes and prices will be actual ship fees via UPS.....

Western Auto Western flyers ss 300 trail bike, heres the build thread:
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/project-logs/64234-western-flyer-ss300.html

Fresh paint, Dupont/nason base with urethane clear
brand new:
tires
bearings
fenders
NOS cherry grips/throttle
NOS Hunt Wilde foot pegs
killbutton
brake band
cables/brake handle
steering head bushings
chain
Peekster chainguard

Wheel assemblies retain all original hardware including inner reducer/spacers and original axles, all were detailed and polished.
Sprocket is in great shape (good teeth)
original brake band mount (new harware as stated above)
original kickstand
Seat is practically new, came off another bike I had that only got rode a few times and quite comfortable!

Tecumseh 3.5, 1973, correct minibike engine (originally was on a Bird/penneys bike) Disassembled and gone through (see build thread) all new gaskets and seals, carb rebuilt, painted and clearcoated. I just hooked up the brake yesterday and drove it around for the first time, I have about 10-15 minutes on it. It runs good, still dialing it in but its doing fine, starting easy, not stalling etc... Gov is all hooked up, and I have it set pretty weak so its not a screamer at this time.

Bike rides nice, good size even for an adult. I like it, will be fun with a little less gov on it:wink: I need to clear out some bikes though!

$450 will sell as a roller for $300

shines nice in the sun:

markus

Little bump, I will go $500 shipped or I can possibly deliver to Billetproof drags this weekend if your in Florida for $400.