what color???????????

I cant figure out what color to paint my Alexander Reynolds frame! I have a nice black tec to throw on it but i need to know a good color to paint the frame. I dont want it to be orange or red--I already have those colors on different bikes and want something different--Please tel me what colors would look good i just cant seem to make up my mind!! Thanks

Check out ALSA CORPERATION in ca. I bought some paint from them amd the clear coats adds a soft feel texture .pretty cool stuff.They have catalogs or onlline,with some wicked marble and color chrome finishes.Hope this helps.

It really should depend on the color of your motor, unless you're going to color the tins on your motor too, myself ,I like hot colors like high lite green, or a hot yellow, if the bike is for a girl, there's nothing wrong with Pink, it looks good with the clone blue

Take a color wheel, pin it to the wall. Then throw three darts at it. Take those three colors pin them up and throw two darts at them. Take those two colors throw one last dart at them. Which ever you end up with is your color. If you don't ever hit any colors, then chrome the danged thing, LOL.