What did i buy today???

GOT A PHONE CALL TODAY AND THEY ASK FOR THE OLD MINI BIKE GUY,,,THAT THE KIND THING THAT CAN STICK WITH A GUY FOR EVER ,,,,,,,LOL BEEN CALLED WORST . ANYWAY THE GUY NEED A PULL STARTER AND A T/C BREATHER AND HE ASK IF I LIKE TO SEE HIS BIKES SO TO TO THE BAT TRUCK WE GO HE HAS SOME VERY NICE RUPPS AND A LIKE NEW BRONC HE GOT HIS PARTS AND I CAME HOME WHIT THIS:deal::scooter::scooter:
I DON'T THINK THE FORKS ARE FOR THE BIKES:shrug: ANY HELP ON WHAT THE ARE:thumbsup:

The blue one looks like a rupp TT500 or continental, the red one looks to be a sears bike, the benelli buzzer tank is cool and the exhaust looks like a rupp roadster piece. I could be wrong but that's what they look like to me!:thumbsup:

thanks guys i didn't really need any moor BUT :shrug: i cant help it. now how about the forks :detective:. MYBIZ IS A MINI BIKE HISTORIAN IF YOU EVER IF YOU EVER RIGHT A BOOK I WANT ONE :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well at least I got the rupp part half right! I'm not anywhere near the expert mybiz is, he is the man as minibikes go without a doubt! I've identified a few, but my knowledge is limited as minibikes go! He should write a book!:thumbsup:

mybiz

I'm still learning about what is what. What has helped me is evey brochure I come across I save. And I need to sort them out. Getting to many in one folder. :cursing: