What exactly do I have here?

Picked this frame up recently. It is a Stellar of some sort, not exactly sure what I have, never seen one before. Needs a new jack shaft and maybe new bearings and some minor welding. Would it be a sin to modify it a little?

markus

just flip them around, they are upside down. Does it still have the brake assy on the rear wheel? If so can you take and post up some close ups of the wheels and brake.

Oh and of course, if the frame turns out to be too far to work on and you decide to give up I would be REAL interested in the wheels and maybe even the forks:wink:

The frame is pretty much complete. The whole rear brake assembly is there and working. It actually stops really well and spins freely when the brake is not applied. The only real major issues are the foot pegs. One is broken off and the other is unoriginal. The jackshaft is worn, someone didn't use keystock for the inner sprocket and spun the shaft while the sprocket remained stationary. The bearings are a bit sad too. Fork is straight and true. I will try to get better pictures when I get a good camera.

Last edited: