What have you guys used?

I want to know what peice you guys have used for connecting the curved throttle peice to the butterfly valve. The raptor throttle kits dont come with the screw you need for the carb and the connector peice for the butterfly valve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to purchase those separately. Either a good local lawn mower repair/service shop or EBay.

Michael

I went to a lawn mower shop and they had tons of stuff. I got that screw but i dont know what the other peice would look like. Is is a linkage wire or is it a spring?

That's the one. Briggs Part # 691786. I have seen them on EBay for as low as
$ 3.00 shipped. As I previously stated my son has made these, however, he had one to model it after for the critical bends and dimensions. If you decide to fabricate one, that first one will be the most challenging as you have nothing to copy. After that , they are pretty quick and easy to make.
Michael

That's the one. Briggs Part # 691786. I have seen them on EBay for as low as

$ 3.00 shipped. As I previously stated my son has made these, however, he had one to model it after for the critical bends and dimensions. If you decide to fabricate one, that first one will be the most challenging as you have nothing to copy. After that , they are pretty quick and easy to make.

Michael

Thank you for the help