what is it

71dodge

i think im gonna use it as a parts bike for the bonanza. lol i need to stop this. this is my second mini in a WEEK im am done after this one

Last edited:

richs

its a cat 250 I have one you should fix that one and ride it till you get all the parts for the bananza you shouldn't hack it up

71dodge

ya thats prob what im gonna do now that im getting it fix this one ride it etc and wait for the forks f my bonanza to appear lol ill just get the bonanza stripped then in primer and put it off to the side

richs

take those forks to a welding shop and have them fix them atleast find out how much theyre going to charge cant hurt

ya thats prob what im gonna do now that im getting it fix this one ride it etc and wait for the forks f my bonanza to appear lol ill just get the bonanza stripped then in primer and put it off to the side
richs is giving you good info :smile:

take those forks to a welding shop and have them fix them atleast find out how much theyre going to charge cant hurt
ya i could do that i just dont know were a welding shop is areound here? and there not the right forks either?

Last edited: