What is this engine?

What I'm seeing is possibly a snowblower shroud on the original engine. A shot of the other side could back that up or shoot it down. Either way it has the right intake and exhaust, the throttle linkage looks like 80s powersport so it could be right.

markus

the engine itself is an HS40, dont use the number stamped on that shroud if you end up needing to order parts. I have some tecumseh documents that show the engine numbers that were supplied to manco and a few other companies in that time period, if you have to pull the shroud and flywheel to change/set the points etc.. to get it running message me and let me know if you have to use an 11/16" socket or a 3/4" socket on the crankshaft nut as that will determine the engine number as those were right at a transition time on Tecumseh engines.

the engine itself is an HS40, dont use the number stamped on that shroud if you end up needing to order parts. I have some tecumseh documents that show the engine numbers that were supplied to manco and a few other companies in that time period, if you have to pull the shroud and flywheel to change/set the points etc.. to get it running message me and let me know if you have to use an 11/16" socket or a 3/4" socket on the crankshaft nut as that will determine the engine number as those were right at a transition time on Tecumseh engines.
thank you guys a lot. Been Big help to me!