What is this thing?

To start, the forks are something that was bought at Northern Tool something like 20 years ago and I'm not sure where the ape hangers came from (probably some Schwinn). This is about the frame. This little tike has spent 20ish years hiding away in a loft of the out building that was supposed to be a project a long long time ago. Anyway, some time in the future it will be a project again but I'm curious what this is. A plethora of pictures are available for your wandering eyes to look upon.

Overall Pic.jpg Right Side.jpg Left Front.jpg Left Rear.jpg Rear Wheel Brake Side.jpg Rear Wheel Sprocket Side.jpg Throttle & Kill Switch.jpg

This bike will end up with my Predator in it since the spark plug on a Briggs 5HP whacks the top rail of the frame.

Should be a good project. I like the big wheel, small frame design on that model. As an added bonus some members might be surprised that I may have got one right !!
Good luck with your build!

Bit of a bump as I keep doing research on this guy and a new question arises. I managed to find the front tire this came with way back in the day. Anyway, the tires on the rims are 530/450-6. Is there a slimmer tire that can be put on this like a 410/350-6? The problem I run into is the tire is too wide for the front fork. I'm looking to see if tires that are not as wide would be doable rather than "forking" over the money for new rims or forks. Basic googling has not readily provided an answer to this. I suppose in a worst case scenario of poor man building I can use a spare snow blower wheel that's laying around.

Bit of a bump as I keep doing research on this guy and a new question arises. I managed to find the front tire this came with way back in the day. Anyway, the tires on the rims are 530/450-6. Is there a slimmer tire that can be put on this like a 410/350-6? The problem I run into is the tire is too wide for the front fork. I'm looking to see if tires that are not as wide would be doable rather than "forking" over the money for new rims or forks. Basic googling has not readily provided an answer to this. I suppose in a worst case scenario of poor man building I can use a spare snow blower wheel that's laying around.
That wheel in your photo is from a Gilson mini bike. That frame of yours would have had 5 inch wheels.

Is it possible that a 10"X3" or 12"X3" tire belongs on that fork?
It's entirely possible. What little I've managed to glean on the forks shows that it was meant for a 410/350-5 rim/tire. It's hard finding really any information on the forks since Northern Tool largely stopped selling mini bike parts outside of a couple electric bikes, rims and tires a while ago. I guess I can't blame them for not wanting to stock items that even 20 years ago likely weren't big sellers.