What kind of wheels are these?

let's see pics of the rest of that bike, that may help us ID them. Those Shenuit tires are very old, probably early 60's...
let's see pics of the rest of that bike, that may help us ID them. Those Shenuit tires are very old, probably early 60's...
At work now, but they are on a 69 lil Indian frame. Not original to it. They are 5 inch. Somebody told me Hands but the Hands wheels I’ve seen are set deeper in the wheel if that makes any sense. The rear has the sprocket bolted right to the wheel. Pretty cool mold. Rear tire is a Wards made in Baltimore MD if that helps.

Triley41395

At work now, but they are on a 69 lil Indian frame. Not original to it. They are 5 inch. Somebody told me Hands but the Hands wheels I’ve seen are set deeper in the wheel if that makes any sense. The rear has the sprocket bolted right to the wheel. Pretty cool mold. Rear tire is a Wards made in Baltimore MD if that helps.
I'd like to see under those bearing covers. I've seen wheels similar or the same with the bearings on the outside of the hub instead of the inside on a 2 wheel hand cart.

Nice trick. They are magnesium. After I took off the sprocket I can see someone welded on (threaded pipe) tabs to mount the sprocket. Homemade, before I removed the sprocket I thought it was a molded cast half. I’m going with Hands go cart wheels from early to mid 60s from what I can gather from other places. Any input is appreciated.