What mini bike can I buy new right now?

I bought an Azusa kit from the same people who bring you this website. It was easy to put together, I originally used a "Harbor Fright Preditor" engine, worked great and the price was right, but then swapped it out with an old classic Briggs & Straton 5 HP engine. With the Briggs I used a CVT kit, that worked out great and would fit with the B&S engine. What is only adiquite is the brakes. Get it moving and you'll want a great deal of room to slow it down. I added a second brake to help. I got the Azusa with the large wheel option, the frame comes un-finished, I painted it "Highland Green" a Ford color. Came out great, looks the part. The cost for the kit was very reasonable. With that CVT clutch it will climb walls and will get moving nearly 35 MPH as measured by my GPS. Everyone who sees mine want one and asks about 1,000,000 questions about it, if they have a minibike bend. Mark one gold star up for the Azusa.

I bought a new Doodlebug in 2009 and “made it mine” (see pictures attached). I loved it and had a ton of fun riding it and tuning it but after a couple of years I decided I wanted something that was street legal and bought a Harley Sportster which I built into a bobber. I ultimately was offered a price I couldn’t pass up for my Doodlebug and sold it because it was just collecting dust as it was too powerful, fast and wild for my kids and grandkids to handle. So now I’m selling by bobber and am ready to build another mini bike BUT I can’t find what (I think) I’d like and am after suggestions as to what my options are. I loved the simplicity of the DB and it looks like Coleman bought the patent, but what’s up with Coleman? I can’t find anyone that has any in stock for sale. I’d jump on a CT200U-A but I can’t even tell if they still make them: https://www.colemanpowersportsusa.com/product/ct200-ua Is the shortage of Chinese made mini’s a result of Covid-19 or our trade war with China? The only other mini that interests me that appears to be available and that I can make like I want is an Azusa. Something I really liked about the DB was the disc brake which was easy to make hydraulic and it appears that a disc brake is a thing of the past. Any and all suggestions and advice are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks!
You can get through customs when buying from China. I have bought monkey bikes in past.

is that engine off a snowblower ???
Lol, I know. No it is the 196 that came from the factory. I know it's not oldschool but I am trying to build a bike that showcases the ideals of a great vintage factory racer by putting together a machine built with quality products and a twist on modern technology. I did videos/slideshows of the breakdown and build on my YouTube channel FatBuddyCat. The tires are Carlisle 15-5.00-6 Snow Hogs though!

Attachments

My Toy

Lol, I know. No it is the 196 that came from the factory. I know it's not oldschool but I am trying to build a bike that showcases the ideals of a great vintage factory racer by putting together a machine built with quality products and a twist on modern technology. I did videos/slideshows of the breakdown and build on my YouTube channel FatBuddyCat. The tires are Carlisle 15-5.00-6 Snow Hogs though!
Gotcha.... Very nice build