What mini bike is this

I'm wanting to restore this mini bike , I have not found no brand or stamps # on it .until I started sanding on it then on the fork plate as I was sanding it I must knocked the top layer of paint off , and Uncovered a old big decal saying "appco " I heard they was a go cart part maker but did they make mini bikes as well , on the motor a tecumseh 2 1/2 hp was a tag plate threw research I found it was made in 59 , so does any one know what brand mini bike it is ?

Attachments

I'm wanting to restore this mini bike , I have not found no brand or stamps # on it .until I started sanding on it then on the fork plate as I was sanding it I must knocked the top layer of paint off , and Uncovered a old big decal saying "appco " I heard they was a go cart part maker but did they make mini bikes as well , on the motor a tecumseh 2 1/2 hp was a tag plate threw research I found it was made in 59 , so does any one know what brand mini bike it is ?
Yeah I been told it was a arco , did they put ser# on there bikes I found none 20231205_191603.jpg

Attachments