What type of bike is this?

YouTube - Homemade Mini Bike

I saw it on youtube and want to buy or build something similar. Any idea how much one of those little guys goes for? Lastly, is it possible for a guy that's 6 foot 180lbs to ride one of these things?

You guessed it, I'm a 26 year old little kid at heart. :wink:

Oh.. I'm new to the site and already hooked. :drool:

Last edited:
Welcome to the site. The title of the video is my homemade minibike so my guess is home made?
Again, welcome to OldMiniBikes!
And your size of a guy can easly ride a minibike.

Thanks for the welcome. Well.. one of the comments on the page said it couldn't have been home made, because it had some kind of certain welds. The kid also says it was his Dad's bike and they restored it.

Either way, is it possible to get something comparable? I would like something with a top speed of 30mph or so. Any idea on cost or where to buy something like this? Thanks.

YouTube - Homemade Mini Bike

I saw it on youtube and want to buy or build something similar. Any idea how much one of those little guys goes for? Lastly, is it possible for a guy that's 6 foot 180lbs to ride one of these things?

You guessed it, I'm a 26 year old little kid at heart. :wink:

Oh.. I'm new to the site and already hooked. :drool:
Welcome this is a great site ...one of the members will ID this mini these guys know their mini bikes ....and there are mini bikes for sale every where craigslist ebay ect ....yes a 6 foot 180 guy can ride em i'm taller and heaver and ride them lol ....:biggrin: