whats this computers problem?

So I find this computer in the dump.. Both side covers caved in from literally I would say 150 ball peen hammer dents in either side... :hammer: Front and top plastic body parts completely gone, mother board bent slightly out of shape, :eek:hmy:....

I saw it and said :drool: Turns out the friggin thing don't work right.. I mean, Who'da Thunk it? right? :shrug:

Evidently Nessa-Poo is not only a HOTTY :drool: But is a wild one too.. :lol: She must have got some MAJOR Virus action happinin.. I had it up and running but went to log in and didn't know the password.. :doah: Shut it off, brought it back and it never loaded windows again.. :glare: Sooo I gave up and left it a while..

Later on in life, I get another Pavilion tower with a different mother board that WILL NOT RUN!! I mean junk.. But the Nessapoo machine is a 2.6 GHZ board, with AGP and stuff.. SO.. I threw Nessapoo into the nicer chassis and was gonna use it for my movies/TV machine....

Now it's up and running great.. All of the ports and stuff works, has the removable disk plugs in the front that fits any memory card there ever was.. TV tuner card, all kinds of goodies..

The PROBLEM I'm having is a missing driver.. MUST be.. It will throw ya the (found new hardware) wizard saying it found a (VGA compatible somethin or another) And i can't figure out exactly what it wants.. :glare: I am sure it must be something to do with my video stuff.. I have all the drivers for the A200 series.. 300 400 700.. I have two other A220 style machines, and always have to load the drivers for the video and and sound and bios and stuff.. But they always work fine.. :shrug:

The board in this machine is the same as the others, which would suggest the same drivers should work.. But I've installed them all, from all kinds of different machines, and this VGA thing always pops up.. The screen is slow, but everything works.. I can plug my TV tuner card into the advanced graphics port and it all works fine, I can take everything out and run the built in video card and it all works fine.. But something is having a conflict and is not running right no matter whats plugged in or not...

Sooo without going online and letting Winders find it.. Whats my best way to figure out exactly what this friggin thing is pissed off about? :hammer:

I know you're gonna help me with this one DZL... :laugh:

you need to install the vga driver for that model. You can vist this website let it scan the computer and it will tell you the drivers you need.
HP Product Detection

you must vist that link from internet explorer and on the machine with the missing driver

you need to install the vga driver for that model. You can vist this website let it scan the computer and it will tell you the drivers you need.
HP Product Detection

you must vist that link from internet explorer and on the machine with the missing driver
:laugh: Yeah, that was my next step.. But the interwebs won't be up and running over there till the end of the month, and I was wondering if someone could finger it out whilst I'm sitting here and got my flash drive on me..