Where is Waldo?

Well the VT5, Terra Floater and Trail Buck all have Tec engines :thumbsup: The Broncco TX? only has wheels inside the frame :doah: and you cant see the engine in the Wards T777 :shrug: So I'll have to say that the Wards T777 is Waldo :shrug:

Well the VT5, Terra Floater and Trail Buck all have Tec engines :thumbsup: The Broncco TX? only has wheels inside the frame :doah: and you cant see the engine in the Wards T777 :shrug: So I'll have to say that the Wards T777 is Waldo :shrug:
You are close, but that's not Waldo. You must look closer. This is not an easy challenge! :smile:

Waldo's real name is Alexander Reynolds!

I don't remember where I got this one. I had to make new forks for it, and that's my first seat! I found an edger in the trash and took the Briggs.
This bike starts with two fingers on the first or second pull, and eventually gets up over 30mph. I need some handlebars though.

I am responding to a fairly old post, so I understand if I do not get a reply. Are you at all open to selling your Trail Buck? I currently have an El Burro with a self start 8 HP BS I/C engine, and a Manco Big Cat, also self starting with a new Lifan 6.5 HP and a light kit. Any interest in a trade? Thanks, Paul 248-890-7226