Where to buy?

Im looking for a gasket for my 5hp briggs that goes between the gas tank and carb. Its a 70s model. I tried cutting my own gasket out of material but i think the gasket material i used was too thick? is it supposed to be a thin gasket or is there somewhere that i can buy one.

Thanks
Drew

Local lawn mower shop. Take your engine #s just in case. If they've been around a while you won't need the #s, but it's always best to have them just in case. Get a new diaphram while you're at it. They're less than $2 each.

I took my carb with me today and got one for $2.50.
I was b.s in with him like usual and he had a gas tank he just tossed that still shined inside.
He through it in for free...Mine was totally trashed...oh yeahyou may or may not have to cut a small corner of the gasket depending on if you have the long screw that goes through the top of the carb...easy..the briggs has been revived.Best $15 buck i ever spent.

Source for old parts

For what it is worth, I found a website that has alot of the old model 13 parts. It is www.partsnationwide.com. They have a way to look up the old parts and buy them. I got into a jam and they actually have a phone number that real people answer and know what the hell they are talking about.

I give em a thumbs up.