Where to get handle bars

Peekster....I needed five sets of handlebars for some Fox Campus Bikes that I am restoring. And like Strigoi I was not able to find a place that sells ready-made handlebars. That's when I decided to fabricate my own from scratch. I found a local metal shop who was willing to bend up five sets for me and gave him an old one for a pattern. Eleven months later he had the bars bent and they were perfect. He's slow as hell but he is GOOD. He only charged me $50.00 to bend all ten pieces. Next I went to a small machine shop and gave them an old top tripletree to use as a pattern. He cut me out five of them at $30.00 each. A little welding and I ended up with five brand new (better than factory) handlebars. And at a cost of $40.00 per set. Even if somebody did sell new ones they would surely cost you more than that. My advice? Make your own. I've attached some pics. Good luck. Ogy

Last edited:
Eleven months later he had the bars bent and they were perfect. He's slow as hell but he is GOOD.
sounds like the guy that did my rear wheel spacer, but it only took him a little over a month.

you definitely need to be a bit more patient when getting stuff done custom.

Whole front end/ forks/ handlebars

I have several bikes that could use new bars.Does any one know of any one that makes them I would like them to be chrome. Thanks
Don't know if this helps or not but you can search baja motorsports click buy parts and click mini bike you can get the bars/ front powder coated four colors for 12.00 . These are for the doodlebug.:thumbsup: