who's bike

Looks to me like an Azusa frame, hopped up clone, Azusa rear wheel, pocket bike or scooter front wheel. The tires are most likely scooter or pocketbike tires. I have some 10" ones. Try searching for scooter tires or pocket bike or pocketbike tires on eBay and on the web.

that is an Azusa frame. it looks just like my friend's.

that's an 8" "spinner" front wheel. i'll do a search for scooter tires and see if i can find anything. that's about the only type i haven't looked for yet.

it`s not that it`s the baddest bike stenmark wants to find out what rear rim and tire size and where to get one yes front wheel is an azusa 8" spinnerwheel but what is on the rear we can`t find azusa rims that wide 4" is the max you can get with a 6" rim / 5" rims you can get 2" spacers forall this and still use 5/8" axels.the rim on that bike looks bigger than 5" or 6" . because those are nice rear tires for a mini round edges , so thats what all the fuss is about .!!!! :thumbsup:

hey jason , it makes me feel so good inside when i see other people trying to be like me . :thumbsup: but from the looks of my avator that you are using you have a long way to go, some day young grasshopper . :thefinger:

are you sure that it's an Azusa rear wheel?

it says "maximum 50psi air pressure" on the side of the wheel. i've never noticed that on them before. it's also got two weird wire looking things going to the center of it. i'm wondering if it could be a tubeless wheel.

it looks like this is the type of front tire that's on it.i couldn't find the exact one.

http://www.partsforscooters.com/154-14

i also found a similar style rear tire.

http://www.partsforscooters.com/154-30

Last edited:
hey jason , it makes me feel so good inside when i see other people trying to be like me . :thumbsup: but from the looks of my avator that you are using you have a long way to go, some day young grasshopper . :thefinger:
Damb that grasshopper sh:censure:t is kinda rude :thefinger: