Will pay you to inspect two restored bikes before I make an offer.

Anyone in the Lansing, MI area that can look at a couple of bikes before I make an offer? I will pay for your time, of course. I'm 12 hours away, so you'll be my eyes. Thank you!

If you have some good photos of the bikes post them on here. The collective knowledge and experience of the members on this forum is pretty amazing. You will get some additional valuable insight into what you are thinking about buying.
Michael
Michael, the photos that the seller provided are not good enough for me to justify a 24 hour round trip just to see if the bikes meet my expectations. It's not the originality (that I can tell) it's the restoration quality. I prefer someone local with restoration experience to look, and I have already been contacted privately from someone this club to do so, so we'll see how it goes. It's two original-owner Suzuki RV90J Rovers that I am interested in.

Last edited:
Michael, the photos that the seller provided are not good enough for me to justify a 24 hour round trip just to see if the bikes meet my expectations. It's not the originality (that I can tell) it's the restoration quality. I prefer someone local with restoration experience to look, and I have already been contacted privately from someone this club to do so, so we'll see how it goes. It's two original-owner Suzuki RV90J Rovers that I am interested in.
I get that. You completely misunderstood the intent of my reply. I was suggesting you post photos here as a SUPPLEMENT, not a REPLACEMENT for someone going and looking at the bikes. It certainly would not hurt (it could help!) and would not cost you anything. What have you got to lose?
Michael