Windber PA 2011 June 17, 18 and 19

I can email copy's of the registration to anyone that needs them. If you've attended before you'll be (should) get them in the mail.

Not sure if I will go this year, Defiantly not pulling the camper there with gas prices getting ridiculous for a 700+ mile round trip.
I thinking of going to closer events only this year like Portland,Mid Ohio and Motorcitymini's 2 riding events.

So tell me something is the event a minibike riding event or does everybody just sit around talking.
I only say that because from what I heard and what I viewed from the video there is people riding there bikes on the streets. And that's cool.
I just want to make sure cause I'm planning my vacation for that weekend

You can ride your minibike on the street during the parade ride, after the parade your bike needs to be street legal to run around on the streets. There is trails going up into the hills at Jeff's place where the event is held at and most the guys ride around all day in the trails and then do a lot B.S in the evening. There is a pavilion there with food. Minibike show is on Sunday that are judged for trophy's

I will be going with some friends, this will be the first time i will be going. I heard its a great time, I was told there is hill climbs and some racing going on. Not to mention a ton minibikes! Ed if you wanna go, get in touch with me. There are a handful of long island guys going.

I will be going with some friends, this will be the first time i will be going. I heard its a great time, I was told there is hill climbs and some racing going on. Not to mention a ton minibikes! Ed if you wanna go, get in touch with me. There are a handful of long island guys going.
my bikes are all blacktop cruisers....6" wheels, hard tails, bald tires, no TAV's....not sure we can hang with the rough ridin', rootin- tootin trail gang :shrug:

how much street riding is there...just the parade?

Last edited:
my bikes are all blacktop cruisers....6" wheels, hard tails, bald tires, no TAV's....not sure we can hang with the rough ridin', rootin- tootin trail gang :shrug:

how much street riding is there...just the parade?

Just the parade, but after we go through town it turns into a 200 person race back to camp.....open headers, it's sound like swarm of angry bee's and looks like one too with the horde infront and all the scraglers behind...aww good times:thumbsup:

Look for me in the front of the pack again this year:devil2: Hmmm, should I rock out the murray 3 wheeler again? or runn my MB165....naww 3 wheeler for sure, it just has so much unforgetable style:scooter:

Yeah matt I'm going to. I will talk to you about it at the minibike race on may 15th on long island but may 1st there having that show in wayne you want to blast out there I'm going early have to work sunday.
So like a cool time I'm on vacation that weekend still waiting for that randi to send me the regi forms.

richs

we need to try to get all ohe OldMiniBikes people together for a picture or somthing for the home page I know last year Randy wanted to have a lunch or somthing but know one really responded wayne set everyone up with a sighn saying OldMiniBikes and your user name maybe we can figure somthing for this year lets hear your input:drinkup:

It would cost me $200 just for gas to get there and back....it would probably be cheaper to fly in.
Do they allow you to carry-on a minibike?

How many people from OldMiniBikes are planning on going out?

As long the weather is good, or even decent... we'll be out there with some parts for the weekend.

See you there. :thumbsup:

We are staying in Altoona on Thursday night. I do not know if we are going to drop the trailer first in Windber or take it to Altoona. I guess it depends on what time we roll in from Laconia. :scooter: